- 1 cup organic coconut oil (I use Biona)
- 2/3 cup sea salt
- 1 vanilla pod or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Seeds from 5 pods of cardamom (or cardamom essential oil)
1. With a blender or pestle and mortar, crush your vanilla and / or cardamom seeds until they are fine.
2. Then add the coconut oil and blend until creamy.
3. Stir in the salt (you can add less or more according to how you like it) and transfer to a bowl or jar ready to use.
If you live in a very cold place, you can add a little flavourless oil such a groundnut to the mixture to keep it from setting too solid.
Bath time will never be the same again…